Skilled person for Linux in education

We have a new Volunteer on LENPP
Skilled person for Linux in education

 Mark Dalton
I am willing to help schools convert to linux..

Mark Dalton - Minnesota
  mwd@light.med.umn.edu

 Setup/Install
 Networking of Linux Machines
 Internet - setup, usage, teaching
 Administrator - education, and support for Linux machines.
 High School software - Education courses via WWW, or on the system
 Administrative software
 General Hardware
 Misc/Unclassified...
       - Teaching - C, HTML, Linux, Linux Admin., Linux Applications
       - Free WWW Courses

 Actually I want to OpenSource my ancient WWW Cell Biology Course (1994)

 (I need to redo the graphics with GIMP, they were done with
 Xpaint)..sigh..
 And I need to finish writing the text and write quizes.

 Mark
 http:/www.cbc.umn.edu/~mwd

http://www.slip.net/~brk/seul/Skilled-persons/Mark-Dalton.html
Title: Doug-Loss
 Back to Linux Educational Needs Posting Pages.
[...]

Page last modified on 15 March, 1999

Forward All postings to the Stockton Linux Users Group at the_slug@email.com