Re: New user admin program for school networks

I'll give it a try with 1.1, but outside of the server my machines have
between 4 & 16 MB RAM and many most are 66 MHz 486.  Most don't work that
well even with Win 3.1.  These machines slow down with any graphical
environment -- the fancier the environment the worse they perform.  But I
will install the libs and give the apps a try.