Re: Another XML effort underway

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999, Doug Loss wrote:

> with the latest version and if not could it be made so?  Steve Tonnesen,
> I'd particularly like to see your K12AccountAdmin be made compliant with
> EDUML.  That would give us a big step up in the admin software area, I
> think.

I will do this.  My first guess would be that actually using EDUML as the
backend for the web page would be too slow, but converting the relational
database to EDUML should be a breeze.  Is XML::Parser the best tool to use
for this task?  In a quick purview of that package it looked like it was
only useful for reading XML files and not for writing.  Am I wrong there?

I have to admit I'm definitely _not_ up to speed on EDUML right now, but
I'm immensely grateful for it's existence, Bruno.  :)

Steve.