Re: SIF-Working-Groups: should we try?

Doug,

> Pete St. Onge, a while back you and I talked a bit about a friend
> of yours who was involved in developing and selling school bus
> scheduling software.  Could you point this SIF stuff out to her?
> It'd be nice to try to get a broader base of opinion on the SIF, I
> think.
     Hmm, not quite sure that was me. I do recall mentioning a friend of
mine doing an undergrad project to do route planning, though I will
definitely bring it up with him.

      Pete

--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete@seul.org                  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052