Re: SIF-Working-Groups: should we try?

On Wed, Mar 17, 1999 at 07:48:31AM -0500, Doug Loss wrote:

> It'd be nice to
> try to get a broader base of opinion on the SIF, I think.

I agree, Doug. If our relationship with SIF were to develop, it would be very
nice if many of us checked out the SIF website and commented on it. If we
reach some sort of consensus, that would be the closest thing we have to a
"mandate" from the mailing list, right?

http://www.schoolsinterop.org

The website is maintained by microsoft and is not lynx friendly.  The specs
are in word v7 (not v8 ??? yes that bothers me, because if it were in v8
I could do a better job of converting it into html) and I have posted the
text version on:

http://cran.seul.org/~vernier/eduml/cif.txt

thanks
Bruno