GTK Dr Geo WIP 0.7.3

I've dowloaded GTK Dr Geo WIP 0.7.3 at its home page.
New things are :
- dialog to change the style and the name of geometric object
- geometric locus is working now
- feedback from the figure - at start type 'drgeo -lang X'  to select
the language message, whereis X is on {0,1,2,3,4}. The tooltips are only
in english now.
- tool like ange, measure, equation, coordinates working

Hope you enjoy it

Bruno, Doug : about EDUML/XML , DR Geo will have, but my first prirority
is to finish the GTK port.
Once done we may work on the EDUML/XML stuff.  Sound ok ?

PS : Now in the Dr Geo home page, Xoom add every time a frame on the top
and worst it duplicates each time you go to another page on the site.
I may take an option for a Dr Geo home page on SEUL.
Roger Dingledine, how to proceed ?

--
Hilaire Fernandes
Dr Geo project http://members.xoom.com/FeYiLai/dr_geo/doctor_geo.html