Re: qvocab-0.20.0 - Qt Vocabulary program for Linux (fwd)

Hello all SEUL-educators!

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Doug Loss wrote:
>On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:30:30 +0300 (MSK), rnd@sampo.karelia.ru wrote:
>
>Roman,
>
>   I know you're quite busy, but we've missed hearing from you!  I've just

Oh, yes... Right now I am the main lecturer at the computer sci
teachers' course and I also worry about many other things.

I have not looked at  Qvocab  closer  as  suppose  it  is  like
vocabulary trainer. It doesn't  have  direct  association  with
QZB, but it is something really under development  (unlike  QZB
for which I  am  so  sorry  I  can't  find  time  for  2  month
already!!!). Can we add it to the software list?

>invited Joachim to join our discussions and offered to host his Qvocab project
>on the SEUL servers (as Roger asked us to do).  Does Qvocab cover what you
>wanted to do with QZB?  If not, what things would need to be added or changed
>for it to do so?  I get the feeling that Qvocab and QZB are close to one
>another in intent and that they could be merged fairly easily.  What do you
>think?

I must try Qvocab but I do not run KDE!

*

Is their something like Delphi for Linux?
What about Oberon (is it near) ?

I am lurking in seul-edu but not 100% of its traffic :-(

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk
Saturday, March 27, 1999 * Powered by Linux RedHat 5.1