Re: Suggestions, please

I've just downloaded Mathplot and NumExp, and will try to test them a
little tomorrow.

Mathot's screenshots are really beautiful, this could be a good reason
to use it for teaching; of course I don't know, yet, what it really can
do; I'll tell you more later.

NumExp is Portuguese (!) but still in alpha version, and rather little
documented. Seems to be about plotting as well, but I'll try to
understand some more and tell you about.

Good night !

--
Odile Bénassy,
fonctionnaire, Orleans, France