New LITC Home. Happenings.

Hey,

    The new home for Linux in the Classroom is www.thestuph.com/litc.
That should be permenant, as I own the domain name and will continue
paying for the webhosting. The only change in the future will be when I
can afford a domain name.  We are still working on the volunteer
database, after like 5 months of promising it would be finished. This
summer for sure, hehe. I also plan on updating the resources section to
include links to all the software projects seul-edu has been working on.
Keep up the good work, you guys are helping to bring alot of educational
software to linux. If you havent visted my resources section yet, I
encourage you to do so. It is quite large. Thanks.

Jeff Knox
Linux in the Classroom