Re: [seul-edu] More news from SEUL/edu people

You're right Doug, I first heard about Open Classroom through the SEUL list.
Things didn't really get going until we met at the Python conference, but the
stage was already set.

Now it would be really cool if there were any folks out there who knew enough
dtml / python to help us get some of our Zope applications working the way we
want them to.  We have a real "Zschool" at Yorktown and could certainly use
some help making it a model of free software and linux use in a public school
setting.  Please, if anyone can help, send either Jose or I an email as soon as
possible.  Thanks.

jeff elkner
yorktown high school
arlington, va