Re: [seul-edu] Tux on the Upper West Side

Hi, I'm a student at DeWitt Clinton High School in New York City and I'm also
involve with a group called the Witt Agency in which we promote Technology
throughout the school.  I have read the article that was posted on slashdot.org
about Beacon High School and I'm totally amazed at what you guys have
accomplished.  I would like to know how you guys convinced the school and the
Board of Education to allow linux to be used as the OS for the servers since the
Board of Ed uses Windows NT.  I am trying to convince my school SysAdmin to
switch to Linux instead of NT but with little luck.

Denver Espenorio