[seul-edu] Weblog

I have just created a new weblog on my site, located at
www.thestuph.com/litc/blog. For those of you who are unfamiliar with a
weblog--It is essential a news site like that of slashdot.org or
evhead.com (better example). I hope to keep this website updated
frequently (daily, if there is the news to support it) with items
regarding the use of Linux in education or other post with would be of
benefit. I am asking for leaders of linux in education projects and
other interested foes to be posters for this log. It does not require
any extra time on your part. If you come across a news item or other
related website, all you have to do is 'blog' it. It takes less then 20
seconds. The page will automatically be updated. Any interested soles
please email me.

Jeff Knox
Director
Linux In The Classroom