[seul-edu] Grader project entry

 >Umm, Eric, I'm still waiting for an entry for our projects page [stares
 >up at ceiling, bites lower lip].  It's _really_easy_ to do, you know.

Ok, Doug, go ahead and shame me in front of the list.  :-)  I'll just have
to return the favor...  here's a cut 'n' paste from my Outbox... you didn't
get this?

Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:12:50 -0600
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@jump.net>
To: dloss@suscom.net
Subject: Re: Grader entry for SEUL/edu projects page

Doug Loss wrote:

 > Eric,
 >
 >    Could you write me such an entry?  There are instructions for such in

OH... it's easy!  Sorry for the delay.  :)

$PROJECTNAME=
Grader
$PROJECTSTATUS=
CVS only right now.  A prototype GUI has been developed.
$PROJECTDESCRIPTION=
Grader is a free teacher's gradebook written with GTK/Gnome.  A GTK-only
version is planned for Win32 compatibility, unless that turns out to be
a maintenance nightmare.  Grader uses EduML for the data storage format.
$PROJECTURL=
http://grader.sourceforge.net
$PROJECTLEADER=
Eric Sandeen