Re: [seul-edu] Young Linuxers in school

I am 16, and an A-Level student in Nottinghamshire, England. Recently, I
have been working with MySQL, PHP, and Apache, and have developed a News
site for a Windows Shell Developer in Texas :) This involved being telnet'd
in for about 6 hours from my linux box, with a lag of around 3100ms,
painful :) the URL is http://216.61.93.50/news/ please don't forget the
trailing '/'
If any Young Linuxer needs some directions, I am available, and for anyone
In my area, I would love to set up a LUG.

Francis Tyers