[seul-edu] wana work on a project?

I have worked with the same technology as you have, PHP3, MySQL, and Apache.
I was wondering if you would like to do some project together? Maybe we can
work for someone? I dont know... any suggestions?

I am 16 and I live in the Washington DC area. I am also a huge Linux freak,
I have been using it for the past couple of years, and love every bit of it.
I have three machines including a laptop running it. I have done some
database integration with Perl, and I know some C/C++, but my strongest
scripting language at the moment is Python. Recently I have only been
writing destop applications, using GTK+ and PyGTK... I also go to a great
Linux friendly school, we run all the Linux dists' you can think off, from
Debian to RedHat to Corel Linux...  Hope to hear from you!

 - Lex