Re: [seul-edu] wana work on a project?

lexberezhny wrote:

> I have worked with the same technology as you have, PHP3, MySQL, and Apache.
> I was wondering if you would like to do some project together? Maybe we can
> work for someone? I dont know... any suggestions?

I know this message was unintentionally sent to the seul-edu mailing list, but
I'd like to comment on it anyway.  If you folks are thinking of doing a project
involving the web and databases, you ought to contact David Moore with AUC
<http://auc.sourceforge.net> and Daniel Önnerby with LearnLoop
<http://www.learnloop.org>.  Both these projects are involved with the things
that interest you.  You may find that working with them, or developing something
on your own that's intended to fit into their projects, will be both easier and
more fulfilling that starting from scratch.

Also, Stephen Quam is just getting some work started on an on-line
quizzing/testing application, which should also fit your interests (I think).
You might consider joining the quiztg mailing list (for the folks newly come to
seul-edu, we have a number of mailing lists that are specific to certain task
groups, for more focussed discussion on the technical aspects of their topics)
as Stephen mentioned in a recent message.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just