Re: [seul-edu] How would the kids login in the labs?

kevin,
	There are many ways to do this. You can use rsync, set-up a nis
server, or set-up a ldap server.

Stephen

Stephen Quam				Everybody dies. What matters is
LUG Project Director			what you do between now and when
CSA Chair of Communications		it happens to you.
EC 3.702				-OSC