Re: [seul-edu] 2nd try to get some discussion on Linux and home schooling

Petr Vicherek wrote:

>    Hi Doug,
>
>  I am still looking for a good homeschooling curriculum on Linux.
> Unfortuntely I am not sick for a long time and I cannot even watch
> all the traffic going on the list, let alone do something for it.
>
>   I hope, that when I get better...
>
> Doug Loss wrote:
> >
> > I tried to precipitate some discussion on this topic a little while ago and
> > got just one or two replies.  Isn't anyone else out there interested or
> > thinking about this?  How many home-schoolers are on this mailing list, and
> > how are you using computers in your efforts?  In what ways are you using
> > Linux and open source software, and in what ways are you finding it
> > lacking?  I'd like to get some more discussion on this, since there's been
> > little other traffic on the list of late.
> >
> > --
> > Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a humorist
> > dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole government
> > (570) 326-3987       working for you.
> >                         Will Rogers
>
> --
>                                                     Petr Vicherek
>
> Gloria in excelsis Deo et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis
> _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

I just finished an aritcle for LinuxMall.com on Linux in education and
would really be interested in doing another one on Linux homeschooling.
Please contact me at the email below!  I would really like to try to
increase visibility on Linux in education.

Thanks!

Michelle

--
                Michelle Head  :  Michellh@LinuxMall.com