Re: [seul-edu] What do the students think?

That is probably true about the 12-15 year olds. All the kids at the school I
goto don't care as long as they can play the games. But one thing they don't
have which I think they'd like is the email. Linux comes default with email so
it wouldn't take much to setup email.

Kevin.