Re: [seul-edu] Young Linuxers in school

Sure, np, where is your affiliated school, I am in Nottinghamshire. I think
we first ought to set up a webserver, I can set up a forms based bbs if you
like, but I would need a telnet account on the webserver. The bbs could be
used for suggesting idea, etc, instead of having to email either one of us,
and us having to update the web page manually.

Fran