[seul-edu] Linux Docs

Can  someone remind me of the URL for the Linux
(administrators?) Document that was recently published.
It was the one that we had troubles accessing for a
while.

PS -- Are there other docs that would be worthwhile
adding to our docs site?  If so send me the URL.

However, I expect this will become a project in and of
itself, I need to keep focused on creating docs -- as
that relates closely to my job.  So a volunteer would be
welcome.

(maybe someone can write a little cgi script so that
people can just add urls on their own).

Bill
TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>