Re: [seul-edu] MySQL configuration

did you compile it with the -i configuration enabled?  that turns on
internet access as i recall.

At 05:49 AM 03/26/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>I have recently set-up a MySQL server running and I can't access
>anything accept if I run as root or on localhost. I remember editing a
>hda.conf file to allow access to other computers but can't find out how
>to do this in MYSQL. Could someone help?
>
>Kevin Brown.

Jeremy Hunsinger          	http://www.cddc.vt.edu
Instructor of Political Science	Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Webmaster/Manager CDDC
526 Major Williams Hall 0130	http://www.cddc.vt.edu/jeremy --my homepage
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061		(540)-231-7614