Re: [seul-edu] CLEAG -- Canadian Linux Awareness Group

On Sat, Mar 25, 2000 at 11:23:08PM -0600, Kevin Brown wrote:
> This new site: CLEAG can be seen at this site: cleag.tripod.com
>
> This site gives information, links, mini-howtos and success stories on
> Linux in Education. This site is made by volunteers so come on by and
> help out. Thanx,
>
> Kevin Brown.

If you want a cleag.seul.org (or a cleag.linuxunited.org, or a
cleag.oses.org, or a cleag.openstandards.org, or...) let me know and I'll
set it up.
Part of what seul is for is to make sure that nobody doing something
worthwhile ever has to deal with ads on their site. :)

--Roger