Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu Doc Site

Hi,
	I'm willing to volunteer to do this.  From what I understand, what
it requires is monitoring the mailing list and adding any documentation
that is mentioned to some sort of seul/edu docs webpage.  Or, do we want
to be more ambitious and create a web-based interface that allows anyone
to automatically add documentation to a database?  I'm willing to do
either, although the latter will obviously take more time to get going.

	Jacques Fortier