Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu Doc Site

On Sun, Mar 26, 2000 at 04:57:06PM +0200, Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY wrote:
> I think the SEUL/edu site will be willing to host the
> docs themselves?  Is this correct Doug? Roger?  I can
> just email someone a tar of my directory structure and
> it will be untared and ready to go?

Yep. Anything seul/edu related we're definitely willing to host. :)
(Given the flexible nature of our mission statement, we're up for
hosting a wide variety of other things too...)

If you upload it to
ftp://ftp.seul.org/pub/seul/incoming/ and send me a pointer to it, or
email it to me, or whichever you prefer, I can take it from there.

--Roger