[seul-edu] Rendering Math Equations

Hello,

I have just completed a webpage that describes how to render nice
mathematical expressions on the net using "hevea" which converts LaTeX
markup into HTML markup --very quickly-- without creating images, just plain
HTML.  Therefore:  No Plug-Ins like IBM Techexplorer, no special
browsers like amaya and no GIFs.

Hevea can also convert into MathML and is open source free software
from France written (transparently) in OCAML.

I've written a very small but thorough tutorial on basic math LaTeX markup
and a HOWTO on allowing direct LaTeX markup in zope as an example of a CGI
setup.

If you are interested (for making math quizzes for example), check out

http://ess.vancouver.bc.ca/zope/math

Bruno