[seul-edu] Linux in education docs

Hi,
	I've put together my template for the webpage of documentation on
using linux in education.  Now, I just need two things.  First, I need
documentation to which to link.  If you know of anything, please send it
to me.  If it's non-English, I'd appreciate a blurb and title in both
English and the original language.  If it is English, I'd still appreciate
a blurb in English.
	Also, how do I put the page onto the seul website?  I e-mailed the
pub-ww folks a day or so ago, but haven't heard anything back yet.

Jacques Fortier