Re: [seul-edu] Desperately seeking on site help

There are numerous consultants in the Davis/Sac area...start by
contacting the folks at LUGOD (www.lugod.org) and SacLUG
(www.saclug.org).  There is also an active Linux User Group in Chico
proper (I spoke at one of their meetings last year).

Or the local company Shocking.com may have a man available.

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	sourceforge.net