Re: [seul-edu] Desperately seeking on site help

Jim Aird wrote:

> As far as finding local resources, the LUGs in the Sac/Davis are tough to
> wiggle into (no link to send a plea for resources from the group) without
> going to a meeting and I haven't found anything in Chico.

I find this surprising. Usually if you contact the Secretariat/Officers
there, they are very responsive, and all the contact data (at least for
LUGOD) is easily available.

>  I have heard
> there is a group here but they are not listed in the LUG lists and I don't
> know how to get involved, and I need to, big time.

Here is the contact I have at Chico:

Garrett W. McCullough - gwmccull@ecst.csuchico.edu

Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	sourceforge.net
VA Linux Systems	|	www.osdn.com
z at valinux dot com	| 	www.linux.com
+1.510.683.6730		$mount -t black /dev/coffee/mug/