From: Andreas Tille [mailto:tillea@rki.de]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 6:37 AM
To: debian-edu@lists.debian.org
Subject: Apps/Educational menu entry

Hi,

since I package Tipptrainer I decided to put it into menu structure
    Apps/Educational
because some program I do not remember had its own menu entry in this
section and so I was not the only one who violates policy.  Now a new
Tipptrainer package fixing all the bugs is on the way and I wonder if
I should continue to violate
     /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/menu-policy.txt
and we find a common sense that this entry makes sense (which is
obviousely
my opinion).  Than someone should ask for a policy change - which is not
really easy - at least when I tried some years ago.  Or perhaps someone
can make a better proposal to place the menu entry.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy