Re: [seul-edu] FW: Apps/Educational menu entry

Darryl Palmer wrote:
It seems that Tipptrainer might no longer be under Educational.  We may
have to decide if we want to be fully Debian policy compliant or not.

I don't know what the Debian policy is here, but I think we need to be under Apps/Educational/[appropriate category], which is pretty much what Andreas said too. If that breaks the policy we should apply for a change in that policy as this is clearly the proper place to put our apps, but I don't think we can wait for Debian to officially make the change given the glacial speed at which such things seem to make it through their acceptance process.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain