[Fwd: simplified UI for children]

I just received this from the LUIGUI folks.  I find this interesting,
but I have too much on my plate at the moment to take them up on this.
Is there anyone on seul-edu who would agree to be the contact person
mentioned?

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a