[Fwd: simplified UI for children]

I received this this morning.  I've glanced through the websites listed
and at least the first two are rich with items of value to our efforts.
At the MIT Media Lab, look in the section Research, subsection
Epistemology and Learning.  There are some things here (particularly at
the hi-ce site) that may be immediately useful in a Linux environment.
Please take a look at them and give us your comments, everyone.

One more thing.  We could use a contact between the LUIGUI Project
(which Charles is a principal member of) and seul-edu, so we can
"cross-fertilize" our efforts to both groups' benefit.  I'm afraid I'm
too busy otherwise to be effective in that role; could someone volunteer
to act as such a contact?  Please contact me directly if you're
interested.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a