Re: EDU Win Lab

We were refering to a "windows" lab (I am not currently admin one,
luckily).  Ghost will only do a sector copy on non fat32/16 partitions.
Hopefully samantec will see the light (just like Partition Magic's
makers did) and give it support for ext2.  The last time I did a linux
system clone (30 systems) we used tar and bzip2, over the network.

			Harry