Sticker Book

I just saw this on freshmeat.net.  Sticker Book is program which lets
you place images on a background scene.  It's intended for the 3-7 year
old crowd.  Take a look at it at:

<http://users.powernet.co.uk/kienzle/stickers/index.html>

and let me know if it should be included on the sortware page.  I'm not
sure of it's educational value, although it sounds as though it might
keep little ones' attention for a while.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a