[Fwd: Rlab]

Roger sent this to me.  It looks as though it might be useful in
higer-grade mathematics.  Could some of the math teachers on the list
take a look at it and give us opinions?

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a