Re: EDU-HOW TO Revisions

I like the idea of allowing multiple authors to work easily on these docs
and I like that this will allow it to go online without any additional
effort.  However, I have never done a large programming project, so I have
never used cvs or rcs.  Some one will have to tell me what is needed to get
started.  If it is easy to use, then I am game.  Just currious if the
public availability of this should be now or when the project is more
complete.  Comments?

I would rather use free software.  LyX seems like a good idea, however,
this will be impractical until July/August.  I would rather not write in
HTML just because I am more interested in the info than the layout at the
moment I enjoy just cutting email messages and pasting them into the text.
The Windows program mentioned looked good, but $200 is quite a bit of
money!  Especialy for a 3 month solution.  Perhaps HTML is just fine.  Gimp
apparently runs on windows anybody heard of a LyX port to windows?