Re: [Fwd: Traduction de logiciels]

Odile Bénassy wrote:

> A forwarded message from Ghislain Picard, a teacher in Physics, looking
> for translators.

I looked at the screen shots of these three programs, and they look like
something we ought to list on our software page.  Odile, could you
contact this gentleman and invite him to join the seul-edu mailing
list?  You might also mention that SEUL can offer website, ftp and cvs
services as well as mailing lists and list archives if he's interested.

Barret, this seems like just the sort of thing your translation group
might enjoy.  What do you think?  Hilaire, what he's asking for is
apparently very similar to what you had to do for Dr Geo; might you have
some helpful advice for him?  Rather than just translating into English,
lets consider helping him make Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, etc.
versions of these programs too!

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a