Re: [Fwd: Traduction de logiciels]

If we can get an English copy we can translate these into Chinese. We can
check it with some of our staff who has acceptable French.

Any suggestions for how to filter our translation needs. I can assure that
short documents, and if successful with those then longer documents, can be
translated into Chinese. But I am not a suitable person to say what should be
translated. I still need help from anyone in developing a core set of
materials to be translated into most languages as well as a process to
determine which new documents are worthy to be added to the core libraries of
translations.

Cordially,
S. Barret Dolph
Headmaster
White Horse English
Development Center
Taipei Taiwan

Anyone who can write doc's in Ancient Greek or classical latin should ask me
for Chinese translations. I will do it immediately..:)