[Fwd: Invitation to join seul-edu]

I sent Ghislain Picard (the author of three programs that he would like
help with to translate from French to English) an invitation to join
seul-edu, among other things.  Here's his reply to my question about
response to his earlier request for help:

Ghislain <ghislain.picard@snafu.de> wrote:

> >.  I don't know
> > if you got any replies from that; I hope so.
>
> Nobody has replied. I hope someones would like to do this short work.
> The main problem is the lake of beta tester. I receive no feedback.
> So, I can't improve them. I hope that an English version could help me to find
> tester.

This is a place where a non-coder with a good knowledge of French and
English could make a real contribution.  It doesn't look as though it
would take a lot of time, either.  Please, if you have the
qualifications to help Ghislain offer your services.  I think his
programs will be real assets to our growing list of educational
applications for Linux, and I'd like to see us provide the assistance he
needs.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a

-- BEGIN included message

>.  I don't know
> if you got any replies from that; I hope so.

Nobody has replied. I hope someones would like to do this short work.
The main problem is the lake of beta tester. I receive no feedback.
So, I can't improve them. I hope that an English version could help me to find
tester.

> I'd like to invite you to join the seul-edu mailing list.  You can see
> the projects we're currently engaged in at <http://www.seul.org/edu/>.
> You can also browse through our email archives and see what our
> discussions look like, and join the mailing list by filling out the
> simple form at the bottom of the webpage.

I subscribed for two months one year ago, but there were too many mails me to
be able to follow discussions. I prefer to wait a moment before
subcribing again.

> If it would be of interest, SEUL (Simple, End User Linux) also offers
> space for webpages, ftp services, mailing lists and email archives, and
> cvs services to individuals and groups with projects that match our
> focus, as yours clearly do.

Now, my webpages are located in France at linux-france.org. It's a good place
for french softwares. When an english version will be done, I'll be pleased to
put webpages and archives on your server. I'm not able to translate softwares
by myself because of my bad english and because physic english knowledge is
required.

I thank you

Ghislain

-- END included message