Re:Linux for Learning

Sorry for the second posting, but I realized that I forgot to send my e-mail
address so that whoever wants to may contact me directly.  Thanks again.

Lindsey Verble
ASCD
lverble@ascd.org

Hi. I work for an education association, and I'm working on an article re: How
Free Software Can be Used in Schools.  The article is supposed to highlight web
sites/resources that teachers/administrators could go to in order to find out
how to use free software in their schools.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for your help,

Lindsey Verble
The Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development