Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu Linux in education report #19 for May 8

David Bain wrote:

> Hi I am a Jamaican who will be proposing a linux solutions for Jamaican
> schools.
> I need tips on how I can go about proposing such a solution.
>
> Any ideas or resources (links, case studies etc., slideshow presentations)
> would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome, David!  We have a few people here who have put Linux into various
schools.  Jaime Herazo, Chris Lehmann, Harry McGregor, Chris Hobbs, and David
Culp come to mind, along with Arturo Espinosa Aldama (although he doesn't post
to much, being involved with Mexico's Red Escolar as he is).  I'll try to find
you some links to their postings.  In the meantime, let's post some info that
will help David, folks!

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just