Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu Linux in education report #19 for May 8

At what level (University, Secondary or Elementary school)?  I know of
several examples in the Univ and Sceondary levels, and have had
involvement in both.

If you want to talk about this further, then please feel free to email
or call.

--
Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	sourceforge.net