[seul-edu] [arturo@mezcal.dyndns.org: Greetings from Red Escolar Linux.]

----- Forwarded message from owner-seul-edu@seul.org -----

Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 12:56:29 -0500 (CDT)
From: Arturo Espinosa Aldama <arturo@mezcal.dyndns.org>
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: Greetings from Red Escolar Linux.

I'm the project leader for the Red Escolar Linux project, here in the
National Autonomous University of Mexico. I was wondering if our effort
could be integrated as part of the seul-edu projects, because he have so
much in common. How could we do this?

As some of you may know, we have developed a RedHat based distribution
which automates most of the installation and configuration tasks for
GNU/Linux in schools. We have documentation in Spanish for our developpers
and end-users, and seeking for volunteers to try and use our system in
schools all over the world.

Please visit http://redesc.linux.org.mx/ for further information.

Greetings from Mexico,
Arturo