Re: Link updates (was Re: [seul-edu] seul-edu posting guidelines)

Roman Suzi wrote:

> On Tue, 1 May 2001, Doug Loss wrote:
>
> >We need someone to assume the responsibility of keeping the links page accurate and timely.
>
> Checking links (and the last-changed dates) could be automatic, I think.
>
> I think, I can do this job till July.

Thanks, Roman!  It's good to hear from you again.  Contact Roger Dingledine (arma@seul.org) or Pete St. Onge (pete@seul.org) for access to the appropriate
files.  You still have a SEUL account, don't you?  Folks, don't let Roman's volunteering for this for a few months keep you from also volunteering.  It
won't be an onerous task and it needs doing, so please consider helping Roman!

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid