Re: Link updates (was Re: [seul-edu] seul-edu posting guidelines)

On Tue, 1 May 2001, Doug Loss wrote:

>We need someone to assume the responsibility of keeping the links page accurate and timely.  This wouldn't be terribly difficult or
>time-consuming--just visiting each link once a week or so, then removing the dead ones or changing ones that have moved.  Oh, and adding links to new
>sites as we become aware of them.  If it takes as much as an hour a week I'll be very surprised.  So who's going to stand up and be counted?  If more
>than one of you do, we'll be happy to let you share the task!

There must be two-three persons to help in this. Otherwise
vacations will lead to delays.

Checking links (and the last-changed dates) could be automatic, I think.

I think, I can do this job till July.

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd@onego.ru _/
_/ Tuesday, May 01, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/