Re: [seul-edu] Afew Educational Trade Shows and Conventions coming up

Steelhead wrote:

> Educational Trade Shows and Conventions

[snip]

Could some of you who are familiar with these and other educational
conventions (in the US and not in the US, of course) let us know
which shows you think would be most valuable for SEUL/edu to have a
presence at?  We can't attend every conference around, but we can
probably manage to get to some of them.  We just don't quite know
which ones would be best for us to get our message out.  If you do
know about a conference nearby or one you plan to attend anyway, and
you'd be willing to represent SEUL/edu, let us know and we'll help
set you up and see if we can't get others to join you!

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid