Re: [seul-edu] Afew Educational Trade Shows and Conventions comingup

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Steelhead wrote:

> June 16--19, 2001
> American Library Association
> Moscone Center
> San Francisco, CA

The ALA show is a very expensive convention.  Kim Grimes, the Librarian at
Corbett, will be at it, to recive her award (see previus post about
Corbett's award).  I will see if I can give her some information to give
to people about our use of Open Source Software at Corbett, and how it has
benifited Corbett.

			Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder