[seul-edu] whitepaper on education, internet, and information systems

I have written several whitepapers on education, internet, and information systems. The first one  talks about the challenges facing web-enabling existing education information systems, what it means to bring schools to the internet, and why this enablement has everything to do with existing information systems.  I intend to submit it to some conferences, but I like to get some comments on the subject from the community, and I appreciate constructive feedback, praise and criticism alike.

 The papar is at
 http://news.it4school.com/news/988789182/index_html

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!