[seul-edu] Changes to software pages

I've just completed a change to each program listing in the Existing
Software pages <http://www.seul.org:8080/wiki/edu/Software/> that
should make it much easier for people to insert reviews of various
programs.  We currently have just a few such reviews for a few of
the programs.  I think these reviews, if used enthusiastically, can
make our software listings quite useful to people looking for
educational programs for Linux.  So please, if you're using any of
these programs or if you've tried some and found them wanting in
some way, go to the program listing for the specific program and
give us your thoughts!

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid